William Westley School has a dress code and we are very proud of the overall impression this gives, both in and outside the school gates.
We expect all our children to come to school wearing clothes and footwear that show high personal standards. William Westley embroidered school uniform items can be ordered at any time of the year via the website below and you can choose to have the items delivered to your home or work address or take advantage of two free monthly deliveries to school.
Please order your school uniform at:
- White polo shirt, white shirt or white blouse
- William Westley sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey skirt, grey pinafore dress, grey or black trousers / shorts
- Blue and white checked or striped dress for the summer
- White, black or grey socks
- Black shoes
- William Westley Cap
Recommended clothing for:
- Children should have black, navy or royal blue shorts and a William Westley T-shirt (or plain royal blue equivalent). These can also be ordered through the school.
- For outdoor PE, children should have plain navy or black tracksuit/jogging bottoms and a plain navy or black sweatshirt/hoodie.
- PE kit should be kept in a small bag that will then be on your child's peg.
- Children need an art apron or an old shirt to protect their clothing when they are doing art or craft work.
Please ensure that all clothing is named. We have a lost property bin outside the Reception classroom. At the end of each term, any un-named and unclaimed items will be washed and sold in aid of PTA funds.